About the Role:
We are looking for an Interior Contracting professional to undertake a variety of space designing projects with execution. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
• Lead and Build the Interior Contracting Execution team on various projects across India.
• Reviewing budgets with internal stakeholders on design to keep check on cost.
• Client Relationship Management. Discussing design ideas and providing advice to clients, analysing clients’ requirements and planning & designing whole building interiors, commercial, residential and leisure spaces
• Planning & Budgeting. Responsible for controlling the cost by considering the given budget
• Design Management (Basic Knowledge)
• Co-ordination with International & Local Architects, MEP Consultants & issue GFC drawings
• Close co-ordination with site execution team, Regular site Visits to check the work as per the approved design & quality, active participation in planning & co-ordination meetings, identifying needs & requirements from sites, RFIs Provide necessary inputs/solutions & issuing drawings, details etc.
• Participate in scoping, planning, cost estimating, project progress & risk assessment for the set of projects under your purview.
• Responsible for the budget/cost (P&L) of the project.
• Responsible for preparation and compliance with internal controls & documents including participation in periodic reviews and audits as mandated by internal stakeholders & clients.
• 7-9 years of relevant Interior Execution & designing experience
• Well versed with AUTOCAD
• Civil Engineering
• Project Management Professional