We launchedÂ Baby CleanupsÂ around a year back. They are designed to suit young parents and their newborn kiddos as they step (or are carried/cradled) into their first room. Keeping in mind the level of hygiene that needs to be maintained for a newborn to thrive in, we take extra care that the cleanup is just the way you want it and more.
What does a Baby Cleanup include?
- A cleanup is a thorough cleaning session of the discussed property.
- It might be a focused cleanup for just one room (windows, lofts, washrooms inclusive)
- OrÂ a complete home cleanup, if so desired.
- Top-bottom, Inside-out (case specific). All corners, crevices & surfaces.
- Newer & first-use equipment (case specific)
- Focus on removing all possible sources of particulate pollutants.
- Focus on using eco friendly, biodegradable cleaning agents, if at all.
- Upholstery Cleaning & SanitizationÂ sessions can be included.
Is a Baby Cleanup useful?
- One person adds 37 million (37,000,000) bacteria to a room.
- More than 90% of house dust comes from people and fabric (not outside).
- A babyâ€™s immune system is not developed till they are about 6 months old.
- Household methods & tools are not effective enough and leave behind particulates.
- A professional Hammer and Mop Baby Cleanup will tackle all the above issues.
Prevention is always better than cure. A deep cleanup of the room/residence will significantly help reduce the amount of dust & particulate pollutants in the air. A cleaner home will also keep away pests. Performing a Baby Cleanup is one of the simplest ways of ensuring cleaner surroundings.
When to schedule a Baby Cleanup?
While the cleanup ought to be performed just before the newborn comes home, it is recommended that you schedule it a couple of weeks in advance. We understand that there cannot be a confirmed date, but it would really (really) help if we have a couple of tentative dates planned for you well in advance, instead of an eleventh hour rush where we wouldnâ€™t be able to offer you a cleanup.
How to schedule a Baby Cleanup?
Drop us an email onÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ and weâ€™ll get back to you within hours.